Busy!
Hi from your long lost blogger. All of a sudden things get a bit too busy and the blog has to be patient and wait for me! 2 main things have taken my attention. 1- My Dad went to hospital but is OK and getting well looked after there. His sense of humour is in tact so I know he is feeling a lot better. 2- I rearranged furniture. Hmmmm. I LOVE rearranging furniture. It gives me hope that things are going to be super organised with the new look. I knew this was going to be a tricky one though because I was actually going to end up with one cupboard less. Yes... one whole cupboard! Usually when I rearrange things it is to squeeze another space in somewhere to put stuff in. But with my new year's resolution to declutter, I don't want more space to store stuff (well I am trying to tell myself that is not what I want), I am actually wanting to have less stuff . So for a week I have a kitchen table full of 'stuff'. Now and then I attack it for half an hour and decide wh...
Are we allowed to give brand names??? I would check out what schools buy for student use. It works with sewing machines one particular brand has been used for years and stood the test of time and Miss Handling.
ReplyDelete