Gluten free scrolls

We try to provide some gluten free options for the ladies at The Craft Group. Usually they are banned from others. (Sometimes that is easy because no one really wants them!)
But the other day, Bev G provided some savoury delights that I couldn't keep my hands off, even though I have no problem with gluten.

I will definitely make these the next time I have to provide a plate of little finger food for an event.

Introducing... Bev's Salmon Crepes


Easy!
Buy a packet of frozen, gluten free crepes from the supermarket. 
(In sydney the GF ones are available in IGA stores)

Mix a tub of philodelphia cream cheese 
with a medium sized tin of nice red salmon
and add some finely sliced shallots.
(optional, a blob of thousand island dressing - watch out if it's gluten free)

Spread of the crepes and roll, 
then cut, 
then stick in a tooth pick.

You won't be able to stop at one!

(Bev also made some using ham, but I didn't take much notice as I was totally in love with the salmon ones!)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice