Cute Crocheted creations by Nadia

I'm not sure if I have shown you these cute toys crocheted by Nadia.
Even if I have, they are worth another look! 
There's a few new creations as well.







See, even a clinging toddler doesn't stand in the way of Mum creating! (Although it can make it a bit tricky!) The Little fella is getting bigger now and so, here are a few more creations...


Too cute!

This is "Upsidaisy Doll". Nadia copied the look from a 'Daisy May' knitting pattern but turned it into a crochet pattern. 

And here is Sack Boy from 'Little big planet'.

I dare not give her a photo of myself... she's likely to turn me into a crocheted doll!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice