'Rose of Sharon' Crochet Blanket by Bev.

This is the heaviest, warmest crocheted quilt I have ever felt.
Bev made it from a pattern book which uses images from the Bible to base it's patterns on.

This one is called "The Rose of Sharon".






Isn't it beautiful? All the ladies who are coming to the group, or watching this blog for the crocheted flower patterns will be able to move onto bigger and greater things like this! What an inspiration Bev!

(added later: It is a beautiful pattern from a book from Leisure Arts.  "Afghans inspired by Scripture" designs by Tammy Kreimeyer.)

Comments

  1. I've made a few of these in my life time. they are gorgeous! and yes one of the heavier afghans. Her colors are the same one's i use. it's seems to look the best for this pattern. I've seen other colors used and they just don't seem to do the afghans justice. GOOD JOB!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me, where can I find this pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny, someone else asked me this and Bev said she has a book with the pattern in it. I have not been able to find the exact pattern free on line. I will ask Bev for the name of the book, so I will get back to you on that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny. This is a beautiful pattern from a book from Leisure Arts. "Afghans inspired by Scripture" designs by Tammy Kreimeyer.
    http://www.amazon.com/Afghans-Inspired-Scripture-Leisure-Arts/dp/B000JFI59Y

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can find the pattern also on Ravelry: "Rose of Shanon", it links to:
    For more information, see: http://www.annoocrochet.com/2013/02/rose-of-sharon-g...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I LOVE to have your comments and will try to answer questions as best I can.

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice