Scrapbooking

There are just 4 days until The Craft Group has it's enrolment morning! It will be really nice to see everyone again and see what creations have been made over the holidays. I will take photos and show them to you! 
I have an embarrassing number of photos to put on the blog over the holidays but alas, I didn't have the time, deciding instead to spend two and a half weeks camping by the beach. *sigh*
Not to mention my de-cluttering attempt when I was at home, which did see me sort some things. The problem was I ended up with a bigger mess than I started with when I pulled the carpet out of the loungeroom. Oops, I got a bit mixed up between "decluttering" and "sudden spontaneous renovating". 
In my list of things, I had so many scrapbook pages photographed but I wasn't happy with the quality of my photos. They didn't do the beautiful pages justice.
This term I want to start featuring some of the best pages the scrapbooking ladies have made, so watch this space.
I thought this one looked exceptionally pretty with the colours in the photo enhanced by the colours used to decorate the page.
Nice page Bev and a very pretty granddaughter amongst Sturt Dessert Peas in the outback.!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice