Happy New Year!

Hi again!
I'm back....
I think.

I have had a great January break. It was a funny sort of break because I spent a lot of time doing what I seem to always have to do... sort. I won't bore you with the details but it was satisfying.

Good old 'Routine' is back. I have a love/hate relationship with Routine. At the moment it is good to be getting back into things again.

The Craft Group is starting up soon, with the Enrolment morning on the 14th Feb and then "week one" on the 21st. I will then be back on track with taking photos of the lovely things people have made and sharing them with you here on this blog.

Speaking of the blog.... hello..... is there anyone there?
I have grand ideas about the blog but then wonder if anyone actually reads it.  Maybe if there is anyone out there you could leave me a comment. Or become a follower. Just so I know if I am typing words into cyber space for nothing!

If you have trouble leaving a comment because of technical things, you can always drop me an emailed note at thecraftgroupplus (at) gmail (dot) com

Well, a belated Happy New Year and if you are in the southern hemisphere,  enjoy the summer days!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice