About Me

My photo
With the help of my friends, I co-ordinate "The Craft Group" which is a place for women to gather and do craft! We share a whole range of things, from craft to the small things that matter to us right up to understanding the whole meaning of life! I learn so much from everyone, I thought a blog would be the perfect way to record the memories! The "Plus..." is all about extra bits 'n pieces that I have found and would love to show you. Welcome to our Craft Group. Please feel free to say hi, leave a comment or become a follower! Enjoy!

Thursday, 25 December 2014

Happy Christmas 2014!





[In case you have caught me out, yes, it should say 2015,  but I loved this picture I made up last year and I just don't have time now to make another one, so be assured, the sentiments are just as sincere!]

3 comments:

  1. I wish everyone who read this blog A Merry Christmas and A Healthy and succesful 2014!!
    Greetings from Elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Diana, I love this picture to. Hereby I like to wish everybody a great 2015!!!. May al your wishes come true.I hope to see you again when craft starts in February . Love from Elly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elly! HAppy New year to you too... with 2 weddings in your family in the first half of the year, I'm glad you still will have time to come to The Craft Group!

      Delete

I LOVE to have your comments and will try to answer questions as best I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...