Wendy's circles of Joy!

I love love love whites and brights in crochet. 
Wendy started and finished this gorgeous crocheted rug a while ago but we just haven't shown it off here yet!
It's modern and it's oozing quality in both skill and in materials.  Wendy made it using quality 100% cotton. She thinks the end result is a bit heavy but I love the weight of it - very comforting.
Look and be inspired...





Feel inspired? Find this book and make it yourself!


Thanks Wendy. Always love your work!

Comments

  1. I love it! Judah's favourite thing in the world (besides cars, keys, bikes and sausages) is his blankie!! Beautifully crocheted by my friend. It's a gorgeous circle blanket in greens and greys!! He LOVES it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I LOVE to have your comments and will try to answer questions as best I can.

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice