Easy gift wrapping bow.

I struggle with gift wrapping sometimes.
I've learnt different ribbon making techniques but this simple one is my favourite.
Too easy! And quite pretty, I think.


The 2 main white ribbons are cut to size around the gift and simply joined with sticky tape on the top
(which will be covered by the ribbon anyway).


Then fold the top ribbon so it looks like the above. Put a staple in it to stop it moving. Now cut a small piece of ribbon and strap it over the middle of the bow. Sticky tape it closed. I used double sided tape to then attach it to the parcel/ribbon. (Or you could glue it or roll a piece of tape backwards around itself.)

Ta da!

(I know it's not rocket science but it's certainly quick and easy!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice