About Me

My photo
With the help of my friends, I co-ordinate "The Craft Group" which is a place for women to gather and do craft! We share a whole range of things, from craft to the small things that matter to us right up to understanding the whole meaning of life! I learn so much from everyone, I thought a blog would be the perfect way to record the memories! The "Plus..." is all about extra bits 'n pieces that I have found and would love to show you. Welcome to our Craft Group. Please feel free to say hi, leave a comment or become a follower! Enjoy!

Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Easy Christmas treats

Do you have to bring something to a Christmas function and you want it to be a bit cute?
Butternut biscuits are placed on top of each hole in a muffin baking tray. Put in a moderate oven for a few minutes and they'll become soft. Gently press them down to form a little bowl shape.
Let them cool completely.

Next, fill with either melted chocolate or caramel pie filling from a can.
then decorate with a mint leaf and some red M&M's.



You are so clever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to have your comments and will try to answer questions as best I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...