Where am I?

Hi for those {few?} who keep up to date with the blog.
I have been so busy catching up with normal life after the big Craft Groups 20th Anniversary that the blog just took a little holiday.

In case you are wondering, my knee is doing really well. I am going to the physio and I went back to the gym yesterday for the first time. A bit of time on the cross trainer, treadmill and a few other leg strengthening machines while I watched the telly in front of me. Not too stressful!

On the home front, we have our 3rd child doing their final HSC exams. I can't wait until they are over!

The weather is warming up and our house is about to go into chaos as we get new carpet in the lounge room and upstairs. I am looking forward to clearing, cleaning, sorting and some redecorating.

So that is my update. I should get off the computer now and go to The Craft Group! I will take my camera with me and take some new photos of things that people are making.

See you soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice