Crazy Bush dance!

One of my many hats is playing the recorder in Bushband. Yes I know.  Random.

Bushdances were all the rage in the 90's. There are still some happening here and there, now and then.
Last night we played for a fundraiser to raise money for a local Scripture Teacher to be paid to work in the local high schools.

It was the craziest bush dance I have played for! There were hundreds of teenagers who had never been to a bush dance before. They thought it sounded a bit lame beforehand but they had SO much fun. They really got into it and even though they really didn't sound like they were taking any notice of the caller (my Annalee), they did the dances as pros and had a ball.



There is one dance where there are chocolates for things like… the couple with one bearded partner (or something like that) and they got a chocolate.

I stole a chocolate myself and look what my Freddo Frog was doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am a freddo frog.
Priceless.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice