Crochet rug by Elaine

Sometimes it is nice to be a bit impulsive.

Elaine went into Morris & Sons in Sydney. (50 York St.)
Her eye fell upon a lovely crochet rug and she just threw caution to the wind and bought the colours and yarn there and then. No searching for bargains in a cheaper craft store. It was time for some real quality which is sometimes such a breath of fresh air for a crafter.
(Or maybe you just feel lighter because your wallet is significantly lighter!)

OK, so my measly craft budget at the moment is making me jealous. I love making things from recycled materials or Op Shop finds.... but then I felt this crocheted beauty and I appreciated the sheer luxury of quality yarn.

Bamboo.

Super soft and flowing and warm.



Nice choice Elaine.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice