About Me

My photo
With the help of my friends, I co-ordinate "The Craft Group" which is a place for women to gather and do craft! We share a whole range of things, from craft to the small things that matter to us right up to understanding the whole meaning of life! I learn so much from everyone, I thought a blog would be the perfect way to record the memories! The "Plus..." is all about extra bits 'n pieces that I have found and would love to show you. Welcome to our Craft Group. Please feel free to say hi, leave a comment or become a follower! Enjoy!

Sunday, 22 February 2015

Rag Rug by Karin

Karin gets very excited when she finishes a project!
Yay for Karin!

Here is her latest quick project, made from old recycled Tshirts...

Presenting... Karin O's crocheted rag rug.




Well done Karin. Have fun making more now that your daughter-in-law has seen it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to have your comments and will try to answer questions as best I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...