UPDATED: Is The Craft Group on? No! :(

UPDATE:
SIGH
A lot changes in a week!!!
I have always been committed to following any Government recommendations and so I have had to make the hard decision to CANCEL THE CRAFT GROUP UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Staying home does not mean worrying. There is less to be worried about if you stay home and we will be in touch in other ways! I am expecting some amazing "Show 'N Tell" projects when we meet again!  And stay tuned on this blog :) I promise to put new posts up!    Diana xxx

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you.
Not as the world gives do I give to you.
Let not our hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.   John 14:27



OLD MESSAGE OUT OF DATE AFTER 2 DAYS!
For those of you who physically attend The Craft Group, we need to think about how to responsibly care for each other during this Corona Virus Pandemic.

If you would like to read more about my thoughts, or get some accurate information about COVID-19, you can read my BLOG POST HERE.

Our next Craft Group gathering is in 5 days time and a LOT can happen in 5 days these days!!!

I will use this blog to let you know what is happening this coming thursday 19/3/2020.

I know that coming to The Craft Group is incredibly important for many women for many different reasons and I certainly wouldn't cancel it without very good reason.

IF it is on this week, we will do a few things differently:

Please don't come if you feel sick!
We will disinfect tables and chairs before you arrive.
You will be asked to wash your hands when you arrive.
Hand sanitiser will be available.
Please bring a plastic bag containing your own mug, plate and napkin then take them home to wash.
Please bring your own morning Tea!
(We will have things for those ladies who do not see this message).
Coffee and Tea will be provided!
Bring your own craft gear. No shared resources at this stage!

Yay for us women who know how to take action, out of love for others, to kerb the spread of this infection!

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you.
Not as the world gives do I give to you.
Let not our hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.   John 14:27




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice