Scrapbooking for Boys

Scrapbooking doesn't have to be all girly and pretty. It can be boyish and gorgeous.
(Maybe I shouldn't use that word. I always say "hello gorgeous" when I see a particular little boy. The other week, hands on hips, he said "can you please NOT call me that word!" Oops point taken young man!)
Here is a gorg very handsome page by Judy K preserving memories of her very photogenic grandsons.



Nice textures Judy.
You could also make a page like this, go to a local print shop and ask them for a colour photocopy of it and keep it in an album that way if you didn't want the bulk. The photocopier would have to be big enough to do A3. But I do like the use of different materials. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice