Bullseye Quilt by Bev

A project a day!
I have so many lovely things that ladies have made and I have not put them here on the blog to show you. So, I am going to feature a new craft item, made at The Craft Group, every day for the next 2 weeks!

Here I go…

Project 1:
Bullseye Quilt by Bev I.

We have seen quite a few bullseye quilts created here at The Craft Group (just type 'bullseye' in the search box on the right to see them all).

Bev made this one. I love the fresh white and red colour theme. (I am so over all things beige.)
She is so generous. She donated it to us and we auctioned it off last Christmas and made over a hundred dollars for supporting women in underprivileged situations overseas.

Thanks so much Bev!




Comments

Post a Comment

I LOVE to have your comments and will try to answer questions as best I can.

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice