About Me

My photo
With the help of my friends, I co-ordinate "The Craft Group" which is a place for women to gather and do craft! We share a whole range of things, from craft to the small things that matter to us right up to understanding the whole meaning of life! I learn so much from everyone, I thought a blog would be the perfect way to record the memories! The "Plus..." is all about extra bits 'n pieces that I have found and would love to show you. Welcome to our Craft Group. Please feel free to say hi, leave a comment or become a follower! Enjoy!

Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Gift posy by Elly

A project a day!
I have so many photos of lovely things which have not yet appeared here on the blog. So, I am featuring a new craft item every day for 2 weeks, all made by ladies at The Craft Group.
To continue…


Project 3:
Gift Posie by Elly.


Elly is so creative and resourceful. She and her daughter Marjoleine find amazing projects on the internet and change, adapt and perfect it until they get it just the way they like it.
This is from a while ago but Elly made this lovely posy for me.
It contains chocolates, Christmas decorations and specialty tea bags.
Clever hey!?






No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to have your comments and will try to answer questions as best I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...