12 year old quilt finished!

Yay for Lorraine. [insert trumpet fan fare here]
12 years ago she started this quilt. She was with another quilting group somewhere when she started. She just never got the hang of hand quilting though. Then she started coming to our Craft Group.

She says, "I just could never get the hang of quilting, then I came here and Elaine explained it to me and it just clicked. I got it!"  3 cheers for Elaine.


But, as creative minds do, they get sidetracked on many different projects. Did you see her Jelly Roll quilt? I still have to show you her "Cat in the Hat" quilt and bag too.

But at last she came back to her original quilt and finished it. You've inspired me not to give up on the very first quilt I started many years ago... and never finished. It's for Jacob who is now 20. I started when he was maybe 10. Every time I start a new exciting project, Jacob says to me with a teasing grin, "Hey how's my quilt going mum?" I must get back to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice