Craft Fair


We had a really nice day just pottering along and looking at aisle upon aisle of creative loveliness.

I had some birthday money to spend, so I bought...
* Some square blank cards and matching envelopes. 50 for $10. I thought that was pretty good value.
* A fabric button kit to make huge covered buttons and necklaces. Just for fun!
* A kit to make a Sashiko block. Because I have always wanted to make one.
* A pair of dressmaking scissors that cut like butter. How can you be so excited about scissors, well believe me, I am! They are going to be do-not-touch-these-scissors-without-written-permission type scissors, hidden away from the common folk, saved for a moment of glorious fabric cutting indulgence.

Are you going to the Craft Show?
What did you buy?

(Thanks for lunch Mum!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice