About Me

My photo
With the help of my friends, I co-ordinate "The Craft Group" which is a place for women to gather and do craft! We share a whole range of things, from craft to the small things that matter to us right up to understanding the whole meaning of life! I learn so much from everyone, I thought a blog would be the perfect way to record the memories! The "Plus..." is all about extra bits 'n pieces that I have found and would love to show you. Welcome to our Craft Group. Please feel free to say hi, leave a comment or become a follower! Enjoy!

Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Craft Fair


We had a really nice day just pottering along and looking at aisle upon aisle of creative loveliness.

I had some birthday money to spend, so I bought...
* Some square blank cards and matching envelopes. 50 for $10. I thought that was pretty good value.
* A fabric button kit to make huge covered buttons and necklaces. Just for fun!
* A kit to make a Sashiko block. Because I have always wanted to make one.
* A pair of dressmaking scissors that cut like butter. How can you be so excited about scissors, well believe me, I am! They are going to be do-not-touch-these-scissors-without-written-permission type scissors, hidden away from the common folk, saved for a moment of glorious fabric cutting indulgence.

Are you going to the Craft Show?
What did you buy?

(Thanks for lunch Mum!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to have your comments and will try to answer questions as best I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...