A few weekends ago, I attended a conference for women called "EQUIP". It was fantastic!
Just as an aside, I go there every year to be the hostess for the ladies from the deaf community who come each year. The conference arranges for 3 sign language interpreters to come along who take turns to interpret all the talks, announcements, songs and interviews. I have the lovely privalege of chatting to the ladies (yes, I know sign language from years ago when I worked as a youth and family counsellor for The Deaf Society). I catch up with my deaf friends there and have lunch with them overlooking Cockle Bay at the lovely Darling Harbour. We catch up about the year and talk about the presentations we have just seen. It's a great day.
Anyway, back to what I was going to tell you. During the conference, they showed a video interview of the 2011 winner of Master Chef, Kate Bracks and her sister, Emma. It is really worth seeing. Grab yourself a cuppa and enjoy!

Check it out by clicking here.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice