Beehive Needlecase

Country Threads Magazine featured this cute project.
The Beehive is made of felt and pretty embroidery with a few cute buttons.
It is a needlecase and mini scissor holder. You know you want to make one, I can see it in your eyes.

For those of you who come along to the group....  it is just 2 more sleeps until The Craft Group meets again for a new term!!! It will be really nice to see everyone again (and see their projects they have been busy with??)

This term if anyone wants to make the Beehive Needle case project (taken from Country threads magazine), you can see the magazine on thursday and Leanne has made up kits (so everyone doesn't have to put together the little bits 'n pieces required.)

Here's a reminder of what it looks like...



See you then.

Now, this term will be a bit different for me :(
Remember that I told you about my Javelin throwing attempt?
Well, the end diagnosis for my knee is a snapped Anterior Cruciate Ligament and some other bits 'n pieces of damage and so they are going to operate and tell some of my hamstring muscle that it has done a fine job and is going to be promoted to being an ACL! Lucky hammy.
That  little piece of knee reconstruction is going to happen this term, so Jen is going to steer the ship for a while while I am out of action.
Also... Nadia knows the sex of the baby so I am told.... or was that just a small town rumour?

For those of you who are in our cyber craft group... I will post plenty of photos of the lovely things people are making, just to inspire you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice