Lined Basket

This is one of the first things I made at The Craft Group.
Seeing as this is our 20th Anniversary year, I thought I'd show you.
I made lining for a basket for my little girls hair clips and ribbons. 


She didn't have much hair in those days so I made little pockets which very soon were too small for their intended use (but still very cute!)


The poor old basket is now 22 years old. I am hopeless at throwing things out, so I washed it and use it now for holding craft projects.


By 'little girl' is 23 years old, and she is still around too!
For a little family update, her knee operation went well. She was in so much pain after the op it was not nice. It doesn't matter how old your kids are, it is always awful to see them in pain. We are home now and the recovery process begins! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice