Holiday Bible Club

Well, the blog is neglected again because the blogger is otherwise occupied.
With this blog in it's second year, you can start to see the annual rhythm of my life. This past week was our kids holiday program which we had last year too (and for the past 20 years!)
So it has been a week of telling children and their families about the great, life saving message that Jesus wants us to know. It's an exhausting week for all but such an uplifting time for our church family and such fun and worthwhile too.

Now, this afternoon I have an activity I'd rather not have to do... take Annalee for a knee reconstruction operation. I'll have to tell you some time about her first knee reconstruction (the other leg) and how I didn't go to the hospital with her. It scarred me for life. So today I am going with her. I may just share more later if there are stories to tell!

Comments

  1. Hi,
    very nice blog!I’m an instant fan, I have bookmarked you and I’ll be checking back on a regular.See u.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I LOVE to have your comments and will try to answer questions as best I can.

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice