Thanks!

After my knee operation, (after my silly sporting attempt,) I missed 2 weeks of The Craft Group. It was no nice to be back again last Thursday! I couldn't walk around much but it was really nice to see everyone again.
It is so lovely to be part of a community at times when you are not well. My church family delivered some meals and I received lovely cards.
So, thanks for the cards, the well wishes, the hugs, the meals, the prayers and look... Joan brought me a bunch of lavender from her garden. I thought that was so sweet.
It's good to be hobbling around again. I am focussing on patience at the moment. Always a good thing to improve on!


This is taken with my new camera. I have enjoyed trying to learn a bit about how it works!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice