Easy Stamped Gift wrapping

The idea of stamping letters roughly onto cards is seen a lot and so I thought I'd adapt it to wrapping paper and envelopes. No precision needed. That's my kind of gift wrapping.



PS. The Craft Group's 20th Anniversary Celebration is on this Saturday! There will be plenty of photos about it next week, I promise. If you are a local and are coming, don't forget to bring a small piece of red fabric. Just a little piece to be a part of a group art project which will only take 10 minutes of the day for you. And don't forget that you want to bid for the Charity Quilt! Let me know at my email  if you are coming for the High Tea or the Dinner. thecraftgroupplus[at]gmail[dot]com. 
I'm excited to see so many people there who I know are coming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice