Declutter!

OK, it's January and things are about to speed up again as the wheels of 2012 start spinning!
I hope you had a nice few weeks after the busy Christmas time.
I don't know where to start in my house at the moment so...
I am going to do a 15 day declutter challenge which I found on a blog by Glynnis Whitwer.

She says about her challenge:

"You probably know I’ve written a book called “I Used to Be So Organized.”  The basis of any type of organizing is purging unnecessary items.  After all, why spend any time organizing stuff that shouldn’t be there in the first place?  So I decided perhaps it would be best to focus on eliminating clutter.  So beginning January 9th, I’ll be hosting a 15-day Clutter-Free Challenge on my blog.  Each Monday through Friday for three weeks, I’ll offer tips on how to clear out the extra stuff in our lives.
If you’d like to lighten the clutter in your thoughts, schedule and home, please sign up today to receive my posts.  You aren’t obligated to get my posts forever, and can unsubscribe after the 15 days are over. I promise my feelings won’t be hurt.  :-)  "

So, on Monday, you can click here and we will see if we can make some headway here together! Let me know how you go!

Comments

  1. Sounds like a plan Diana! I might go check it out now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I LOVE to have your comments and will try to answer questions as best I can.

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice