Decluttering 3,2...1

I was keen to receive my first decluttering email and eagerly checked my inbox. Oh, that's right, it is coming from the northern hemisphere, so they are still finishing off Sunday while here I am keen to start my Monday decluttering! OK, I will let them sleep. I will start the challenge tomorrow.

If you are interested, click here and put your email address in the white space on the right. You will then receive in your emails a daily decluttering blurb to inspire you.

I hope she doesn't expect me to tackle the garage. That is just asking too much!
Maybe I will make some headway with the family paper work!

source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice