6 petals - Crocheted Flower No.1

We have 7 different crocheted flowers to show you and a tutorial for each one!
I am very excited.
Jenny showed us how to make our first flower.
Here it is...

Basic 6 Petal flower
sc= single crochet
dc = double crochet

·      Chain 6. Join 6th chain to the 1st chain to form a circle.
 


·      Sc (single crochet) into the circle 12 times. Slip stitch into the 1st sc. 



·      Chain 5. Slip into second sc. Repeat 5 times around the circle.  



      


·      In spaces created by the previous rounds chains, sc,3x dc, sc.  







·      Join to the first sc with a slip stitch. End off.

Thanks Jenni.
Next week's flower is apparently even easier. So watch the blog and I'll post it as soon as I can.


Sorry about the blurry photos. I think you still can follow though. Hope your flower works! Let us know in the comments below if you attempted this flower.





I linked this tutorial to share with others on:

Tip Junkie handmade projects

Comments

  1. nice!!
    I´ve tried to do different crochet flowers but it is nicer!!

    http://lacasitadmaria.blogspot.com/
    María from Spain

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I LOVE to have your comments and will try to answer questions as best I can.

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice