We have 7 different crocheted flowers to show you and a tutorial for each one!
I am very excited.
Jenny showed us how to make our first flower.
Here it is...
Basic 6 Petal flower
sc= single crochet
dc = double crochet
· Chain 6. Join 6th chain to the 1st chain to form a circle.
· Sc (single crochet) into the circle 12 times. Slip stitch into the 1st sc.
· Chain 5. Slip into second sc. Repeat 5 times around the circle.
· In spaces created by the previous rounds chains, sc,3x dc, sc.
· Join to the first sc with a slip stitch. End off.
Next week's flower is apparently even easier. So watch the blog and I'll post it as soon as I can.
Sorry about the blurry photos. I think you still can follow though. Hope your flower works! Let us know in the comments below if you attempted this flower.
I linked this tutorial to share with others on: