About Me

My photo
With the help of my friends, I co-ordinate "The Craft Group" which is a place for women to gather and do craft! We share a whole range of things, from craft to the small things that matter to us right up to understanding the whole meaning of life! I learn so much from everyone, I thought a blog would be the perfect way to record the memories! The "Plus..." is all about extra bits 'n pieces that I have found and would love to show you. Welcome to our Craft Group. Please feel free to say hi, leave a comment or become a follower! Enjoy!

Monday, 6 February 2012

Scrapbooking

There are just 4 days until The Craft Group has it's enrolment morning! It will be really nice to see everyone again and see what creations have been made over the holidays. I will take photos and show them to you! 
I have an embarrassing number of photos to put on the blog over the holidays but alas, I didn't have the time, deciding instead to spend two and a half weeks camping by the beach. *sigh*
Not to mention my de-cluttering attempt when I was at home, which did see me sort some things. The problem was I ended up with a bigger mess than I started with when I pulled the carpet out of the loungeroom. Oops, I got a bit mixed up between "decluttering" and "sudden spontaneous renovating". 
In my list of things, I had so many scrapbook pages photographed but I wasn't happy with the quality of my photos. They didn't do the beautiful pages justice.
This term I want to start featuring some of the best pages the scrapbooking ladies have made, so watch this space.
I thought this one looked exceptionally pretty with the colours in the photo enhanced by the colours used to decorate the page.
Nice page Bev and a very pretty granddaughter amongst Sturt Dessert Peas in the outback.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to have your comments and will try to answer questions as best I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...