Fun Movie

I had a full basket of ironing. I mean seriously FULL. I just wanted to get to the bottom of it and for the first time that I can remember... I lashed out a full $2 and hired a movie to watch during the day! It was such a sweet romantic girly movie I just had to know if anyone else has seen it and loved it? It's been out for a while. Maybe I'm excited because I have a bad track record for hiring movies and this one was really nice. It was a movie I didn't mind my 14 year old watching on the weekend. Although I told my girls it was full of romantic guff. Just now and then I do like a mindless movie full of romantic guff! There were a few clever twists in it though. Tell me if you have seen it!  Hey... it is a leap year this year!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice