What does your phone cover say about you?

I'm always loosing my phone. Especially a black phone inside a black handbag.
I bought a new phone when my last one died and decided I needed a bright cover and one that would stop it getting scratched in my bag. I love playing with felt so found some in my stash and made this little number.
Here's the front.



Here's the back.


Here it is in an action shot!


Last year I went on a weekend away with some ladies from work. We were at a gorgeous little restaurant on the south coast and a few of us had our phones on the table. When we thought about it, we realised... you can tell a lot about people from their phone cover.

We had the creative, 'shop-on-line' Anita with her quirky cassette player look-alike cover.
Then there is the diamond covered pink cover for the 'I-hate-boring-things' Christine.
Barbara the bushwalker had the brown clip-on-your-belt model.
Pink loving Kay had the dark pink, no nonsense, I-hate-to-fiddle-with-phone-covers style flip phone.
Jenni had the pink (because she is the only pink one in her family) cover with the neat (emphasis on the word neat) flip open cover.
That leaves the big bright red D.I.Y crafted, slightly messy, made spur of the moment felt one, made by me. I say no more.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice