Bag from the Op Shop

It's Saturday. A perfect day to go Op Shop shopping.

.

At The Craft Group I spotted this pretty handbag. But Bronwyn didn't make it herself, she found it at an 2nd hand Op Shop! What a great find.


Inside it was a note naming the designer and creator of this hand made bag. It says: 
"Christine Talbot. This bag was knitted in linen stitch on size 5 1/2mm needles. Pattern was self designed". I wonder if we will ever find out who Christine Talbot is. Although it would be a bit embarrassing that Bron bought it for $6 and it is worth far more than that!

Comments

  1. I do like my bag and the shop should be full of bargains I haven't been there for a while or better to give others a chance just got to be there

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I LOVE to have your comments and will try to answer questions as best I can.

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice