Tick Tock Clock Makeover

Have I ever shown you the clock I painted?


Blast. I forgot to take a photo of it 'before'. It was a spontaneous random act of painting. I saw the pine clock on the wall, realised all of a sudden I don't love it anymore, took it off the wall, pulled the glass off, gave it a super quick sand and painted it with flat black paint.
The next day I still didn't love it. I Grabbed some chalk and gave it a bit of 'tick tock'.


Now I love it and will let it stay.
Lucky clock.

Tip Junkie handmade projectsThe DIY Show Off

Comments

  1. That is a cute idea. I like it.

    cheryl

    www.paintedstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I LOVE to have your comments and will try to answer questions as best I can.

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice