Jelly roll quilt by Lorraine

Whenever I am in a quilting shop, I am always drawn to the jelly rolls. The name of them is enticing and the colours and the way they are ready cut to an exact width all call out 'buy me and make something'. So far I have resisted, only because I have promised myself to finish a few projects before starting something new!  Well, here is a finished quilt by Lorraine, made from Jelly rolls. 

Lorraine is always making things for other people but this quilt, she said, is staying at her own home for all the grandchildren to enjoy when they come and visit.
Very nice Lorraine!

Comments

  1. Wow! I love the colours! I'm also tempted to buy the gorgeous Jelly Rolls when I'm visiting Spotlight! Maybe I'll put it on the to do list! :)
    Looks beautiful, Lorraine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilt Lorraine. Lucky grand children!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I LOVE to have your comments and will try to answer questions as best I can.

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice