My DIY curtains are a little bit famous!

In the land of blogging are whole new concepts I knew nothing about just 6 months ago. Some blogs have "Link Parties" where you can link up something from your blog onto theirs.

Roeshel runs the blog "the DIY Showoff" and lets anyone show off their DIY project for all the blogging world to see.

Last week I shared my "Super Cheap Curtain Tutorial" along with 250 other "Show offs". Roeshel picked 6 highlights out of the 251 and she featured mine! That is super exciting for me.

I'd love to showoff other peoples lovely crafts from "The Craft Group" but you have to give some step by step instructions. So next time you start a project.... have your camera ready and send the photos to me and I will "Show off" for you!

The DIY Show Off

Comments

Post a Comment

I LOVE to have your comments and will try to answer questions as best I can.

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice