Knitting for the Needy

Every year at "The Craft Group" we put together a rug for charity called "Wrap with Love".



Check out their website to see the great work they do. The rugs they collect can be knitted or crocheted and are all made up of 10 inch squares. Squares can be knitted straight, or on a diagonal (which is easier to get the exact size right and in strips made up of squares. You have to see their pattern sheet to see what I mean.


This term I thought we'd aim to put together another rug. Here are 2 rugs we made last year.
So load your wool and needles ladies, we've got ourselves a rug to make!

Comments

  1. count me in a square I can do and the diagonal method gives me a better chance of getting right

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I LOVE to have your comments and will try to answer questions as best I can.

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice