Lalaloopsy crocheted cousins

Meet the latest in Nadia's creations.
Lalaloopsey is one of the latest crazes in little girls' dolls. Did I know this? No. Not until I saw Nadia's dolls and was enlightened by the young mums and grandmas of 'The Craft Group'. (I really need to watch more TV... not).
Anyway, here are Nadia's lala cousins... 





(she sells them if anyone in the group is interested)

Very clever Nadia. 
Did I tell you that after having 3 sons, Nadia is expecting a girl?
Watch this space, no doubt, for Nadia's future pretty little girl crochet projects!

Comments

Post a Comment

I LOVE to have your comments and will try to answer questions as best I can.

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice