Pretty Nails

My girls love to do their nails in fun and creative ways. Recently when Annalee was sitting for days after her knee operation, the smell of nail polish often permeated the room.
This is one design she did for Heidi:


and then she did these rainbow nails for Heidi:


For herself, she experimented with shading 2 different colours. Black and Burgundy:


You can see the shading clearer here. She found out how to do it on the internet. It involved pouring a little polish onto some plastic and dabbing it on with a makeup sponge. My photo doesn't do it justice. It was very striking.


Oh to have time to do your nails! Although when I sit for a few hours (my knee op is this fri eeek!) There are many other things I'd like to be doing. My list is way too long!


Pretty!

Comments

  1. You can start painting your nails Diana, now you have had your knee operation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I LOVE to have your comments and will try to answer questions as best I can.

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice