About Me

My photo
With the help of my friends, I co-ordinate "The Craft Group" which is a place for women to gather and do craft! We share a whole range of things, from craft to the small things that matter to us right up to understanding the whole meaning of life! I learn so much from everyone, I thought a blog would be the perfect way to record the memories! The "Plus..." is all about extra bits 'n pieces that I have found and would love to show you. Welcome to our Craft Group. Please feel free to say hi, leave a comment or become a follower! Enjoy!

Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Baby Doll Knits by Lorraine

Once there was a little girl called Lila.
She had a cute little muffin doll from Germany.
She also had a very clever grandma, Lorraine.
Grandma Lorraine had some teeny knitting needles, fine pink yarn and a lovely vintage doll clothes knitting pattern.


 Grandma Lorraine then made a little bonnet for Lila's dolly.


Then she made a pretty matching pink dress.


And a cardigan for the cooler days.


She made some booties so dolly doesn't get cold feet.


With the 'left over' yarn, she made a snuggly blanket.


Little Lila is very happy with the pretty things that Grandma made her.
But now...


cousin Ruby would probably like a set for her dolly too!
And so Grandma Lorraine lived happily ever after making special things for her daughters and grandchildren.

1 comment:

  1. these are just beautiful well done Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to have your comments and will try to answer questions as best I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...