Baby Doll Knits by Lorraine

Once there was a little girl called Lila.
She had a cute little muffin doll from Germany.
She also had a very clever grandma, Lorraine.
Grandma Lorraine had some teeny knitting needles, fine pink yarn and a lovely vintage doll clothes knitting pattern.


 Grandma Lorraine then made a little bonnet for Lila's dolly.


Then she made a pretty matching pink dress.


And a cardigan for the cooler days.


She made some booties so dolly doesn't get cold feet.


With the 'left over' yarn, she made a snuggly blanket.


Little Lila is very happy with the pretty things that Grandma made her.
But now...


cousin Ruby would probably like a set for her dolly too!
And so Grandma Lorraine lived happily ever after making special things for her daughters and grandchildren.

Comments

  1. these are just beautiful well done Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pattern. I remember when my Mum used to knit it for my Tiny Tears. Do you know where I can get a copy? Regards Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have this pattern book too as I also used to Knit these patterns for my children for their Tiny Tears dolls..is the patten book still available please ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The book I mean is the Sirdar 2461...thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I LOVE to have your comments and will try to answer questions as best I can.

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice