About Me

My photo
With the help of my friends, I co-ordinate "The Craft Group" which is a place for women to gather and do craft! We share a whole range of things, from craft to the small things that matter to us right up to understanding the whole meaning of life! I learn so much from everyone, I thought a blog would be the perfect way to record the memories! The "Plus..." is all about extra bits 'n pieces that I have found and would love to show you. Welcome to our Craft Group. Please feel free to say hi, leave a comment or become a follower! Enjoy!

Monday, 15 August 2011

Winners are Magazine readers

For my Free Giveaway, I intended to give away one magazine. I had so much fun with the choosing of the winner (which involves a dog and is here in case you missed it) that I gave away 4 mags to the winner Marion, 3 to Jenni, 2 to Elly and 1 to Bronwyn. Then we had a "Pull the name tag out of the box" at The Craft Group last thursday and Ina won a bundle of magazines too.


I want to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has said such lovely things about my blog or has become a follower or left some comments.
 I really enjoy my blogging hobby. Knowing that it has maybe brought a smile to your face or given you some inspiration is so nice to know!
Have a great week. No Monday-itis allowed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to have your comments and will try to answer questions as best I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...