Genetic Portraits by Ulric Collette

I found this photographic project on the 'net. Fascinating.
Quoting from  My Modern Met...


"How much do you and members of your family really look alike? Quebec, Canada-based graphic designer and photographer Ulric Collette has created a shockingly cool project where he's exploring the genetic similarities between different members of the same family. By splitting their faces in half and then melding them together, he creates interesting new people that are sometimes quite normal looking and other times far from it. He calls this series Genetic Portraits."


Here is a sample: The left side of the face is the mother and the right side is the daughter.



Click here or here to see more blended family portraits. Some are very interesting. 
I guess I find this fascinating because I am always intrigued by the way God designed us and the process of reproduction. So much genetic information being held in 2 small cells which combine and grow into another human being is truly a miracle.
And every human so beautiful in their own unique, God given way. 
Amazing.
Psalm 139:13-14 says of God: 

"For you created my inmost being;
   you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
   your works are wonderful,
   I know that full well."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice