About Me

My photo
With the help of my friends, I co-ordinate "The Craft Group" which is a place for women to gather and do craft! We share a whole range of things, from craft to the small things that matter to us right up to understanding the whole meaning of life! I learn so much from everyone, I thought a blog would be the perfect way to record the memories! The "Plus..." is all about extra bits 'n pieces that I have found and would love to show you. Welcome to our Craft Group. Please feel free to say hi, leave a comment or become a follower! Enjoy!

Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Peg Apron design by Joan

This is a very stylish peg bag by Joan. I love it.
Blue and white/cream would have to be my favourite combo.


Every peg bag needs a gorgeous model.
So here we have a stylish peg apron by Joan, modelled by a stylish but shy model, Anita (thus the cut off head - she insisted!)


Joan's tip for Peg Apron use: Put your phone in the pocket before heading out to the line. It will save you many mad dashes back inside to try and catch that call!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to have your comments and will try to answer questions as best I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...