Pam visits and creates a page.

Marjorie's daughter, Pam, was visiting from Newcastle and came along to The Craft Group for the morning. Like mother, like daughter, she made a lovely page for her scrapbook album.


It features her daughter Jessamyn when she was one.
She is now 21!


I asked Pam where she got the pretty frame that surrounds the photo. She said her mum, Marjorie bought a pack of cut outs and that was in it and so she snitched it (my word, not hers).
Ahh, isn't it great when your Mum loves the same crafts as you do and buys stuff... and shares :)

Comments

  1. Mum's are very good to have around.
    and then you know what its an ongoing thing.my mum taught me a lot about sewing and now I enjoy teaching my daughter.......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I LOVE to have your comments and will try to answer questions as best I can.

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice