The last Christmas Cards

Did you send Christmas cards this year?

Here are a few final ones to show you. I had a few family medical appointments this year in December so I used the waiting time to write out some cards. I like to say more than just "Dear... love from..." so that takes a bit of time. I don't send or receive as many as I used to but it is still a nice tradition, I think.


These are by Valda.


The Poincentia card is by Cheryl.


Don't forget to record the memories with plenty of photos and then display them nicely like this scrapbooked page by Lyn.


This is a cue pop up Christmas card but someone will need to let me know who made it. One of the clever ladies at the Card table!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice