About Me

My photo
With the help of my friends, I co-ordinate "The Craft Group" which is a place for women to gather and do craft! We share a whole range of things, from craft to the small things that matter to us right up to understanding the whole meaning of life! I learn so much from everyone, I thought a blog would be the perfect way to record the memories! The "Plus..." is all about extra bits 'n pieces that I have found and would love to show you. Welcome to our Craft Group. Please feel free to say hi, leave a comment or become a follower! Enjoy!

Monday, 5 December 2011

Puppet Shows

Sorry my blogging has been a bit quiet but I blame this guy...


I have been writing and performing another puppet show for 150 children. 
I do this 4 times a year and it gets pretty hectic before each play. 
Even if I am not working on the preparation, it is in my head and prevents much else creative from happening. 
After today's performance, I can file it away in my filing cabinet and in my brain, so there will be room for other things again.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to have your comments and will try to answer questions as best I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...