Savoury Bread Pudding

This is the time of year where there are a lot of parties and shared dinners. I love it. Everyone brings a dish and it is no big stress for anyone.

It's nice when part of the BBQ spread is a Potato Bake but sometimes I wonder if one can have just too many Potato Bakes in one month!

So if you are looking for a more interesting way to enjoy some carbs at your next BBQ, maybe you want to try this Savoury Bread Pudding. I admit I haven't tried it (yet) but it looks interesting.
I found it at Craft:





Can you believe it has brussels sprouts leaves! Apparently it is delicious! Check out the full pictorial tutorial.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice