Dating your holiday photos

How are you at storing all your photos?

I am way behind at sorting my boxes and boxes of real photos! All of a sudden I realised I am accumulating an identical mess on my computer's digital photo program. AAHHHHH!

Here's a little tip which was a great help on my recent trip to Holland.

At the start of each day, before I took my first photo, I would take a photo of the date. I was only away for 22 days, so I used a little spiral notebook (the smallest I could find). Before I left, I wrote each days date on the lower right hand corner of each page.





Now as I sort my photos, it is easy to see when one days ends and the next begins. I know that info is on the little detail panel of each photo but this is an easy and quick way to see the holiday divided by days. It is also a bit cute to use these photos to show each new day in the holiday photo book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice