Vintage doll knitting pattern - Lorraine

It's the long weekend monday today. It is cold, it is drizzly and I am staying inside with the fire on.
Here's a great project which Lorraine is working on. Wouldn't this be a great thing to do sitting by the fire? 

Lorraine is making this for her little granddaughter, Lila who is 2 (going on 4). She has a baby doll she loves to look after.


Now she can dress her doll for the cold weather.
Don't you just love this pattern. It says 25 cents :)

Have a nice long weekend!

Comments

  1. Now this is beautiful.Are you going to make the undies .I remember an aunt who made a set for one of my dolls complete with pink singlet and pants.keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I LOVE to have your comments and will try to answer questions as best I can.

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice