My Retro Thursday

Today I went to "The Craft Group",  where we can all be ourselves. We are not pretentious! I had a bit of a retro day.
I wore these sweet earrings I bought from my Uncle's jewellery store in Muswellbrook (country NSW) when I was 16. From my very own money I might add!


I wore this fair isle jumper made by my Mum (Wil) for me about 15 years ago. It is a beautiful 100% wool and is so warm on wintery days like today.


 For the "Thought for the Day" I read from my old "Good News Bible" which I received from my dear school friends, Margaret and Hazel when I turned 17. I had such lovely school friends!


It's pretty tattered and worn and I have other Bibles I use. But this is my favourite for when I want to read something in an easy translation.


I read Psalm 16 because I loved it back then and I still love it now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice